Supervisor Sterile Processing
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
$22. 48 - $31.76/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
This is a working supervisor that oversees the day-to-day activities related to the decontamination, processing, sterilization, and distribution of equipment and sterile supplies. Monitors personnel, provides direction and evaluates performance of the Sterile Processing department. Assists manager/director with staffing, training, performance management, compliance and fiscal management of departmental assets. Assists with implementing and evaluating quality improvement plans, including but not limited to, work process standards and performance goals to ensure optimal service delivery and patient care. Demonstrates an attitude consistent with the hospital's mission, vision and values.
Qualified external applicants may be eligible for a relocation bonus.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Three years of sterile processing or operating room experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Preferred Knowledge of all regulatory guidelines and standards of practice as it relates to AAMI, AORN, Joint Commission and OSHA
- High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced degree, preferred
- Sterile Processing and Distribution Certification (CRCST), Certified Instrument Specialist (CIS) Certification or Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD) required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
At Longmont United Hospital, we treat the entire patient to leverage the powerful connection of body, mind, and spirit in the healing process. As a Planetree Designated Hospital, associates adhere to the highest possible standards. Here, your time at work will be spent with a supportive team of associates and leaders that value self-care, flexibility and development opportunities through cross-training and continuing education. Longmont, Colo., is home to more than 2,000 acres of parks, three public golf courses and numerous trails to hike, bike, walk or run. Located less than an hour away from the Rocky Mountain National Park (ranked the fourth most visited national park in the country in 2017 by the Denver Business Journal), you'll have easy access to the very best Colorado has to offer.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!