Supply Chain Compliance Analyst - Senior
The Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain Compliance (Social Compliance & CTPAT) is responsible for supporting the Ethical Sourcing and Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) Compliance Program, which ensures that our supplier partners share our commitment and values to upholding the highest level of ethical standards and integrity wherever our product is manufactured globally.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Intervene with suppliers, factories and our auditing firm partners to resolve audit scheduling challenges to ensure audits are scheduled on a timely basis
- Ensure that suppliers/factories are completing Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) Plans within the required timeline
- Handle daily supplier/factory inquiries regarding our program
- Track supplier/factory participation in required trainings
- Maintain Alert Notification and Zero Tolerance tracker
- Identify subcontractors in scope for audit, and release subcontractor audits to audit firms
- Assist with supplier and factory investigations
- Represent Social Compliance & CTPAT during internal & external meetings
- Support processes & projects requested by Sr. Manager
- 3+ years of work experience in a corporate setting with a focus on Social Compliance, CTPAT, Supply Chain, International Business, Auditing, Product Testing and/or Compliance
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in or closely with a retail chain
- Strong understanding of the Social Compliance industry & CTPAT requirements
- Project management experience
- Experience working with a large supplier base
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.