We are one of the worlds largest casual dining companies offering quality food and exceptional service at a reasonable price.
Our first commitment as a company has always been our people. We are proud to foster a welcoming and inclusive culture where Team Members can thrive, be themselves, and deliver memorable experiences to our guests. It is also our privilege to invest in the well-being of our communities, supporting our neighbors, first responders, and others in need.
-Named to the Forbes list of Americas Best Employers for Diversity for the fourth year in a row in 2022.
To protect our environment, we prioritize working with key stakeholders to build on our current progress and identify new measures that include conserving water, operating with more energy efficiency, and redirecting excess food away from landfills into the hands of people who might otherwise go hungry.
Join our Planning Team as a Supply Planner and build upon their recent successes in supporting key organization growth and innovation initiatives. This opportunity provides a frontline role in the development and implementation of inventory plans that support full product life cycles and promotional needs. Projects include new product introductions, promotional planning, product constraint resolution and end of life management, aiding our organization in growth opportunities, risk mitigation and cost containment.
* Work with collaborative team oriented towards restaurant support
* Inventory plan development that supports our organization goals
* Third party distribution partnership promotion that enhances performance
* Risk analysis and management
* Process improvement that expands our capabilities
* Business Knowledge: Develop inventory plans that align with company strategy and functional needs
* Collaboration: Supports team by sharing, influencing, and effectively facilitating the exchange of resources/knowledge to successfully execute shared responsibilities and goals. Be transparent. Be vulnerable.
* Digital Dexterity: Demonstrates both ambition and ability to work digitally
* Problem Solving: Applies creative thinking or original ideas to manage exceptions, correct mistakes or improve processes or outputs
* Technology Proficiency: Understands and is comfortable using technology systems and tools in work
* Having Fun: Live the values founded by our Principles & Beliefs
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field or equivalent industry experience
* Proficiency with Excel