The primary function of the Support Representative is inbound and outbound calling for the Corporate office. The Support Representative will document all customer service calls, schedule services, and will initiate customer satisfaction surveys. The Customer Service Representative will also participate in other clerical duties to include (but not limited to) filing, reception work, replying to email requests, customer concerns, etc.
- Responsible for performing inbound and outbound calls
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers needs.
- Escalate issues as needed to management team.
- Perform other clerical duties to include (but not limited to) filing, reception work, answering reception phones, replying to email requests, customer concerns, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma required
- A minimum of 2 years prior customer service / call center experience
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred, not required
- 8-4:30 Monday thru Friday
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Creative Thinking
- Strong customer service skills to include empathy, verbal communication, and follow-up.
- Proficiency in typing and MS Office suite (Outlook / Word / Excel).
- Prospecting skills - comfortable with repetitive work and cold calling
- High energy, results driven attitude
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate a professional demeanor at all time
- Ability to speak clearly and project good voice tone
- Ability to accurately document and present information during phone interactions
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.
Valet Living Associates: Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020