Reno, NV, United States
See yourself as a Surgical Technologist at Sightpath Medical!
In addition to learning the latest innovations in the ophthalmic industry, Sightpath Medical offers a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll work with smart, fun and energetic people.
- Sightpath Medical is the premier cataract and LASIK mobile services provider in the U.S.
- We provide an independent working atmosphere
- We provide on the job training to help you become an expert in our area of expertise
- 8-10 case days in a typical month
- Flexible schedule when working from home on days you do not have case days or travelling
- Travelling expenses paid for by Sightpath Medical including hotel stays, gas for company vehicle and meal allowances while on the road
- Salary position with quarterly bonus eligibility
- 401(k) plan
- Medical Benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability, long term disability
- Health and Wellness Program
Sightpath Medical offers all Surgical Technologists the opportunity to become specialized in eyes! If you are looking for an exciting career that allows you to work and assist multiple surgeons at their facilities and become an expert in eyes, this position is right for you!
Every day is different and a learning opportunity. Our Surgical Technologists are highly trained and skilled to assist surgeons’ with their cataract procedures. They are given the opportunity to deliver mobile cataract surgical equipment to our customers, maintain inventory and are accountable for the condition and status of their equipment.
- Candidates must possess a degree in Surgical Technology and be a Certified Surgical Technologist
- Candidates should be highly organized, and possess basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are necessary
- Ideal candidates will have operating room/ophthalmic experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with doctors and their staff.
- Fine motor skills
- Cataract experience is a plus.
- This position requires travel
SIGHTPATH is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.