SVP Strategic Innovation
Razorfish Health is unique among the roster of the largest healthcare agencies. Heres why:
At Razorfish Health, we were built on re-invention. We were one of the very first digital agencies more than two decades ago, and we have continued to reinvented our agency, our team, and we specialize in re-inventing brands, campaigns and categories every day.
We have the deepest team of credentialed medical scientists, an award winning creative team, and an in-house data analytics team which allows us to understand the insights driving physicians, payers, and patients and to create ideas that help transform our clients brands.
We have offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and London with over 300 colleagues, serving a broad base of clients including 4 of the top 10 pharma companies, as well as OTC, biotech and health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Web: http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth | Twitter: https://twitter.com/RazorfishHealth
Were searching for an SVP of Strategic Innovation that is responsible for setting, stewarding, and operationalizing the vision for innovative solutions for our agency & our clients. An individual that is passionate about pushing the industry forward with new tools and ways of problem solving for our clients.
The SVP of Strategic Innovation will work to bridge strategy, tech, and creative teams to shape and build the future of healthcare services support. This is a major opportunity to play a leadership and innovation role, while supported by industry-leading talent at your immediate agency, with additional community in the Publicis Health world-wide agency network, and our unique network-wide ARIS community, recently awarded for its groundbreaking approaches and products.
Core responsibilities include developing frameworks to execute innovation that is feasible and relevant, through the creation and management of an agency incubation lab to generate strategy and ideas, working closely with data science, analytics, UX, creative, medical and strategy.
Capabilities that fall within the guide of this role include Data Science, Analytics, Research, Technical Strategy and Technical Management.
- Create an Innovative SWAT team comprised of partners within the agency to both drive & build ideas
- Partner with strategists to serve as subject-matter expert leveraging data from various platforms (CRM, web, social media, paid media, etc.) in order to develop disruptive customer insights and actionable recommendations for healthcare companies moving into customer/patient success programs
- Drive strategic initiatives using in-place enterprise data platforms such as Adobe Audience Manager and external partnerships such as Epsilon, Merkle, and others
- Partner with martech teams to design data strategies and execution plans that will govern a data ecosystem for personalized experiences (across content, communications & cadence)
- Work with both internally facing and client-side tech teams to deliver omni-channel personalized experiences in-market digital tactics (web, SMS, Email, etc.) within a larger ecosystem including offline and in-person support.
- Manage team developing analytics deliverables, including documentation of data requirements, measurement planning, and front-end visualization approach (Business Intelligence/dashboards)
- Play a consultative partnership role with clients across multiple clients and brands
- Play a leadership role amongst a cross-disciplinary, cross-agency team
- Lead and support a team of direct reports
- Demonstrated passion for creating innovative solutions
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional Analytics teams, in healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated collaborative partnership with Creative, Tech, UX, Experience/UX Strategists, Project Management teams, and Account teams
- Demonstrated experience designing measurement products or services
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects
- Experience in New Business Presentations
- Proven record with strong client relationship skills
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.