Sworn Police, Urban Park Patrol
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal, culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. We are North Americas leading security services provider with over 265,000 phenomenal employees protecting over 50,000 client sites. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Police Officer. The Allied Universal Company Police Force is an intelligent choice for private police contracting. With a skilled force that meets all state training requirements and officers who have completed additional specialized training we are able to provide licensed, certified and highly trained police officers in the State of North Carolina. Education and certification of Company Police Officers includes specialized law enforcement training approved by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
- Performs general law enforcement duties including patrolling campus, checking property, conducting room searches, maintaining order and public safety.
- Issues traffic and parking citations; apprehends, questions and arrests suspects; collects and preserves evidence; conducts investigations; responds to and assists in all medical emergencies; assists in conducting fire drills and evacuating buildings; provides security escorts for personnel; and chauffeurs division heads and visitors as requested.
- Attends required periodic training sessions and seminars; maintains required level of proficiency in the use of firearms.
- perform other duties as required to meet the clients needs.
You must be an active police officer not retired
- High School Diploma or GED, Police ID, VPEC, and Firearm certification.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. With over 265,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.