System Project Manager - Salesforce
This position serves as a technical support role on the UW Systems & Tools team within Commercial Underwriting. The ideal candidate will mainly support and maintain the Underwriting instance of Enterprise Salesforce, as well as other Business Developed Applications (BDAs) and Underwriting tools, It requires a creative analytical approach using a variety of technologies and methods to deliver process improvement.
* Develop basic Salesforce configuration-based enhancements such as process builders, flows, validation rules, etc.
* Create and/or maintain Salesforce components such as objects, fields, page layouts, and reports.
* Supports one or more processes related to the use of applicable tools that deliver business system solutions.
* Contributes to activities such as analysis, planning, design, development, testing, installation and maintenance of support systems and workflows for business areas.
* Creates complex queries, does technical report/programming.
* Provides workgroup support to projects.
* Supports implementation and rollout of vendor/customer products. Creates vendor/customer specifications.
* Analyzes data for trends and translates data into meaningful information.
* Provides analysis of business implications and applies problem solving skills to meet business needs.
* Uses consistent definitions, methodologies, and best practices.
* Creatively translates information using business knowledge and identifies additional information needed to support analytical objectives.
* Interacts with internal/external customers to define/develop information products.
* Assists in training customers on use of data and data applications.
* Understand nuances of data, checks for reasonability, and works to improve data quality.
* Assists in the development of presentation to market information capabilities/recommendations.
* May participate in the presentation of information to customers and internal business areas.
* Actively works with designated Subject Matter Experts to create or update "generalized" proposal / survey responses.
* Salesforce development skills
* Relational database experience (e.g. SQL)
* Advanced Excel skills (complex formulas, pivots, dynamic visualizations, VBA)
* Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to read and or write in the following programming languages (APEX, VisualForce, SOQL, C#, asp, Java, VB.Net, HTML)
* Knowledge of Underwriting processes and Underwriting Systems a plus
* Bachelors degree or equivalent REQUIRED
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.