Local Motors, Inc.
Systems Engineer - IT
Responsible for IT hardware and software support to end users. Additional responsibilities include interfacing with cross-functional teams to resolve issues with vehicles in production and in the assembly process, troubleshooting, and general support to daily technical operations.
- Provide telephone, in-person and remote support to LMI employees
- Install and configure systems and applications
- Contact vendor support for warranty and repairs
- Configure user access to systems, physical locations, services
- Setup systems for new users
- Respond and investigate alerts from monitoring systems
- Provide other general computer/technical support as needed
- Asset inventory and tracking
- Point of contact for real-time escalation from vehicle production and service
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years experience in technical support
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Understanding of hardware and software systems architecture, communications to support in an operations setting
- Strong communication skills
- A+ and/or Network+ certifications a plus!
- Attention to detail
- Previous customer service experience