Talent Acquisition Partner - Enterprise Initiatives
CVS Healths Talent Acquisition organization has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Talent Advisor to support the Enterprise Initiatives across CVS Health. The key focus will be to provide recruitment for the US teams, the innovative function that is focused on helping people on the path of better health.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Recruitment focus for a business unit that is rapidly expanding which may include functions like Strategy & Innovation, Product Development, Operations, Business Development, Marketing
* Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified, diverse candidate pool for current and future openings.
* Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, project management, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
* Demonstrate ability to proactively identify, source and manage diverse talent pools aligned to business priorities.
* Core responsibility is to manage open job requisitions, update and manage Kenexa ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments. Will also compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends, data and analytics to team members and business leaders.
* Will prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
* Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
* Establish a true business partnership with hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related activities and issues.
* 5+ years of fast paced full lifecycle recruiting with proven experience delivering strategic and consultative recruiting solutions at an accelerated pace while building positive collaboration with the business, partners, in a matrixed environment
* 3+ years of experience with lead generation/sourcing, including the use of diverse strategies, technologies and tools.
* 2+ years of proven project management, reporting, and TA technology expertise.
Healthcare, Health plan, CPG, eCommerce, Retail and/or Biopharma industry knowledge strongly preferred
Strong understanding in Analytics roles (Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Analytics)
Associates degree required
Bachelors degree preferred; or equivalent work experience to substitute.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.