- Acting as a talent advisor to your assigned lines of business - proactively partner and anticipate the needs of your Hiring Managers while educating them on market related demographics and opportunities to improve their hiring success.
- Develop and lead targeted recruitment strategies intent on quality and diverse talent pools via applicant review, direct sourcing, referrals, social media, networking, professional communities, etc..
- Develop prospects into candidates, conduct phone screens and review video interviews alongside behavioral assessment tool (Predictive Index), coordinate interviews and manage candidates through the recruitment life cycle within the applicant tracking system (UltiPro).
- Lead strategy kick-off (intake) and interview calibration sessions with Hiring Manager(s). Serving as an expert in talent acquisition, consulting and coaching leaders to continuously improve their hiring success.
- Consult leaders by providing thorough comp recommendation for candidate offers. Extend, negotiate and close candidate offers.
- Perform other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
We are considered leaders in the local credit union space, and we are growing like crazy. Weve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continuous learning...and our people love it. A full 93% of our employees would recommend us to their friends. Come find out why! Learn more at https://www.desertfinancial.com/careers
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.