Premier Valley Bank
Talent Development / LMS Coordinator
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"The Talent Development / LMS Coordinator supports the administration and execution of the Talent Development team. This individual is an administrator for Heartlands Learning Management System, scheduling virtual and live classroom facilitation, administering and compiling learning evaluations, monitoring eLearning courses for efficacy and currency, and compiling and reporting key metrics in support of talent development initiatives. The position provides internal customer support event staging and coordination for development activities and talent processes.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates learning and development schedules for both synchronous and asynchronous delivery.
2. Prints, packages and sends facilitator and participant materials; ensures on time delivery.
3. Provides administrative support for the Learning Management System including the assigning user roles, publishing learning courses, building custom certifications, resolving technical issues, and providing feedback to learners.
4. Participates in the process of information exchange and the curating of learning content; makes consultations with other teams in order to implement the best learning practices and ensuring that learning courses are current and effective.
5. Provides guidance and technical support for virtual meeting technology and content development authoring tools.
6. Acts as a first point of contact to respond to employee inquiries in areas supported including the learning management system and virtual classrooms.
7. Coordinates the M&A SharePoint calendar, training plan details, and other needs as identified; serves as the first point of contact for Talent Development issues as related to M&A.
8. Provides training room staging and technical support to facilitators for classroom training events at Heartland Operations Center and remote locations.
9. Schedules learning and development sessions and ensure proper audiovisuals, classroom size, etc.
10. Supports post training survey evaluations, knowledge assessments, and other forms of assessments.
11. Tracks and reports on training completion, continuing education, and other talent development metrics; maintains dashboard for organizational learning and development events, assessments, and other talent metrics.
12. Provides meeting and calendar support to the leadership team.
13. Assists with the maintenance of the Talent Development intranet site infrastructure and content.
14. Coordinates with HR Business Partners to track progress and send updates/reminders to business leaders.
15. Maintains appropriate levels of security access and permissions to the LMS and audit permissions as required.
16. Manage elearning administration.
17. Provide ongoing LMS support and troubleshooting for employees, administrators and trainers
18.Create and maintain detailed user, instructor and administrator system guides.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Completion of high school diploma or GED with 2 years of post-high school training, such as in business school, community college, or equivalent. Bachelors degree in human resources, business, data analytics, communications, or instructional design preferred.
2. 1 - 3 years of administrative support experience, preferably in a Human Resources department.
3. Knowledge of learning management and learning content systems.
4. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
5. Proficient with computers and software applications such as MS Office, internet browsers, presentation software. Knowledge in Adobe Creative applications a plus. Dashboard development knowledge a plus.
6. Track record of access to and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
7. Advanced organization and time management skills.
8. Self-motivated with critical attention to details and deadlines.
9. Ability to adapt well to changes in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
10. Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation.
11. Communicates ideas and concepts clearly and accurately; both verbally and in writing.
12. Excellent writing and editing skills.
13. Proven customer service skills.
14. Experience with Learning Management Systems, Workday, and/or Virtual Classroom software preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time