**This is a work from home-remote position with travel**
Talent Development at CVS Health is positioned to enrich colleagues, fuel performance, and accelerate business growth. It is an integral function that directly impacts and supports business performance and drives the organizations people imperative and priorities around growing great leaders and colleagues, investing in our people, and ensuring access to opportunity and mobility.
The Talent Development Manager is a member of the Talent Development team and manages components or programs within CVS Healths Talent Development offerings. It reports to the Senior Manager of Talent Development.
- You will collaborate in the Leadership Development strategy plans for entry level colleagues to build a talent pipeline of future mid-level leaders.
- In this role, you will be responsible for providing feedback and coaching for rotational and developmental experiences that accelerate the advancement of the top talent in the organization. Focused on improving business results by providing an unmatched colleague experience, you will drive the continued evolution of our best in class leadership development portfolio.
- As a Manager, you will contribute to the design, development, and delivery of strategic, innovative, and practical leadership development interventions and solutions that address the dynamic and rapidly evolving environment in which we operate.
- In this role, you will manage key program components and events at the intersection of leadership and mobility and advancing existing program architecture.
- As a Talent Development Manager, you will interact with various mid to senior-level partners; influencing and leading change, working with program leadership to ensure strategic alignment of business insight and leadership skills in all programs.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
5+ years talent development/acquisition, talent management or HR generalist experience
Ability to travel up to 30% of the time including plane travel
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Certified Professional in Talent Development
Experience in leading others and managing performance
Certification in MBTI, EQi, DISC, Learning Agility, 360 Leadership Assessments, etc.
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Industrial Organizational Psychology, or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.