Oregon, OH, United States
Tanker Truck Driver (Local Class A CDL)
Why drive for Linde in Oregon, OH?
- Drivers at this location can expect up to $90,000 annually
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Home daily
- Back to back days off
- Stop worrying about rising fuel costs! As a Company Driver, Linde pays for fuel, DEF and tolls.
- Personal Protective Equipment Provided
- Teamsters Health & Welfare benefits
- Education: High School or GED is required.
- Experience: Minimum three years tractor-trailer driving experience and/or two years verifiable tanker trailer experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.