Centers Health Care
TBI / NHTD Service Coordinator
TBI/NHTD Service Coordinator
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time TBI/NHTD Service Coordinator to work in the Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent social skills and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
The ideal candidate must have TBI/NHTD Service Coordination experience.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
Overview: Provide service coordination to individuals within the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Waiver and Nursing Home Transition and Diversion (NHTD) Waiver programs.
Shift: Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM and On-call
- Provide direct care management services maintaining accurate and verifiable documentation of all services rendered.
- Gather information needed for applicants to be approved as waiver participants by RDC.
- Assist clients/ legal guardians with applications and paperwork for and management of benefits, financial, housing, or other related areas as needed.
- Develop comprehensive service plans, PPOs, and all other required DOH paperwork to participants assigned.
- Monitor implementation of each clients service plan and provide ongoing review of plans overall effectiveness in compliance with all state requirements and regulations.
- Maintain a minimum monthly face-to-face contact with each client served.
- Formally review and submit a revised service plan as directed by the applicable Waiver.
- Maintain client records for a minimum of 7 years after termination of Waiver services from Amazing Home Care.
- Ensure the assessment of the need for a nursing facility level of care is completed on an annual basis.
- Coordinate and facilitate team meetings on a semi-annual basis and as requested by clients receiving services from TBI/NHTD Waiver programs.
- Participate in staff meetings and other Care Coordination department activities and mandatory training.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state, and Federal regulations and agency policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Associates degree in Human Services, Social Work, Nursing or related field/experience.
Experience: 1-year experience providing TBI/NHTD Service Coordination to individuals with disabilities in New York.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
- Proficiency and experience with PCs and Microsoft applications.
- Possession of a valid NYS Drivers license and a driver's record considered acceptable by agency and insurance carrier or access to transportation.
Amazing Home Care offers the following:
- Health Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay Rates