Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
Looking to make a difference? Looking to be part of a dedicated professional team?
Horizon Home Care & Hospice is one of Milwaukees fastest growing not-for-profit health care organizations. For over 30 years, our staff has committed to providing the best possible care to many patients and families who need help the most.
Our Home Care Team seeks a detail-orientated, customer service-focused professional Team Assistant. In the Team Assistant role you will be responsiblefor:
- Appropriate staffing and coordinating for patients care.
- Assigning cases based on staff availability.
- Processing departmental payroll.
- Generating accurate & timely reports.
- Coordinating team communications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of office experience, preferably in healthcare
- Knowledge of NetSmart EMR, Clinical Explorer and Outlook preferred