Topgolf Atlanta Midtown
Atlanta, GA, United States
Team Lead (Front of House Manager)
What You'll do:
The Team Lead helps their team provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. By working with, training, and coaching our Associates, the Team Lead ensures our Guests have the best time of their lives.
Team Leads have general operational responsibilities related to running the venue (opening/closing, managing shifts, etc.) but they make sure these never interfere with the Guest Experience.
Additionally, Team Leads may be responsible for assisting with other specific business functions. This might include (but would not be limited to) hiring, Associate development and training, ordering and inventory management, facilities maintenance, and marketing.
Key Qualifications - What we’re looking for:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stoop and bend
• Ability to work in high-temperature conditions (up to 100 degrees) for extended periods of time
We offer the following benefits:
• Part-time and full-time benefits available
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid time off
• Food and Game Play discounts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.