Flowood, Mississippi, United States
TEAM MEMBER - MCALISTERS
Title of the position:
Restaurant Team Member
General Manager/Assistant Manager
High School Diploma or equivalent
Implementation of tactics to optimize restaurant sales and cash flow while ensuring adherence to
quality, cleanliness, and customer service standards.
Responsible for restaurants performance levels in job positions assigned by upper management.
Team members are to maintain their stations in a clean and orderly manner. Team members will
receive additional assignments to maintain unit in accordance with McAlisters cleanliness
standards. Each position has different duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of certain food items
- Responsible for greeting our guests and taking their orders accurately in a friendly manner.
- This position requires knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients as well as familiarity with the step-by-step procedure for friendly and efficient customer service. In addition, Team Member will be responsible for accurate cash control.
- Responsible for delivering orders to guest. To ensure that each order is complete and prepared properly, the team member will have to become familiar with all the menu items and their packaging.
- Responsible for cleanliness in the dining room and service to our guests.
- Responsible for ensuring that each guest receives exactly what was ordered, both promptly and courteously. Orders must be directed to the dining room, curb side and pick up areas in an orderly and organized manner. All orders must be verified for correctness and completion.
- Responsible for the preparation of each menu item quickly and according to specks. The team member is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the products he/she prepares.
- Responsible for the preparation of food items. The team member is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the products he/she prepares.
- 16 years of age or older.
- Able to speak, read, and write effectively. Excellent oral communication skills to effectively
- Communicate with management, corporate staff, restaurant employees, and customers
- Must adhere to McAlisters uniform and grooming policy
- Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds
- Able to work flexible hours
- Ability to travel to assigned restaurant location and operate respective workstations. Work requires standing and walking 80-90% of the time