We Are Blood
Austin, TX, United States
Technician I Phlebotomist- Mobiles
Provide outstanding customer service to donors, coworkers and guests thus ensuring the best possible donation experience and working environment. Determine donor eligibility, perform phlebotomy techniques, and manage adverse donor reactions at Mobile Blood Drives.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Punctual and dependable. Compassionate interpersonal skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Minimum of 1 year blood experience, preferably in phlebotomy; Complete ALYX training within 6 months, other automated collection system experience preferred; college education or supervisory experience may substitute for blood center experience.
- CPR Certified preferred.
Open availability needed, including during training; MUST be able to work a full-time open schedule with flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.