Testing and Benefits Configuration Manager
The Testing and Benefits Configuration Manager will be responsible for managing the resources and delivering with quality, ensuring client experience and member experience meet or exceed their expectations. As a Testing and Benefits Configuration Manager you will define, manage, and deliver enterprise-wide QA processes, strategies, and controls across the PBM testing portfolio.
Primary responsibilities include managing the resources, motivating the resources to perform to their best of capabilities and adopting industry standard methodologies in quality assurance and testing. The position will assume full ownership for business flows and build processes in the functional and integration test areas. This includes management and oversight of quality reviews and compliance to required quality standards.
Other duties include:
* Develop, implement, and maintain QA standards and reviews to monitor quality of delivery across the Enterprise.
* Define & standardize test strategy for PBM implementations.
* Develop end to end test strategies.
* Develop test methodologies for functional/ unit testing, end to end business process testing.
* Adoption & implementation of test assets process across Testing teams.
* Define test metrics, measurements, definition, and implementation.
* Deliver executive-level quality reporting on enterprise-wide application / project health, governance and making recommendations, taking action as appropriate.
* Assist in establishing and delivering long and short term quality goals across the PBM organization.
To be a candidate for this you will have the following:
* Strong leadership experience.
* Knowledge of QA principles, practices and procedures and ability to apply this knowledge to a variety of work assignments and compliance initiatives.
* Thorough and detailed knowledge of investigating, analyzing and effecting corrective action using experience to apply various methods and techniques that promote timely change and accountability.
* Ability to identify and define problems and collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Continuous process improvement mentality and the ability to turn improvement ideas into executable plans for implementation across QA/Application teams.
* Strong team building, mentoring and coaching skills.
* Experience with conflict resolution management and issues that may impede progress of delivery.
* Pro-Active preparedness qualities surrounding government regulatory understanding and approach for change management.
* Departmental collaboration skills and executive level communications.
* Successful ability to prioritize, lead multiple assignments and direct the work of others to meet goals.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
**This is a work from home role and can be located anywhere in the Central, Mountain or Pacific Time Zones.
* At least 5 years of progressive experience in Management and Quality Assurance.
* Experience in Healthcare.
* Experience leading collection, analysis, and reporting of testing metrics.
* Experience running strategic projects.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
* Experience with Visio, Teams, and Project.
* Willingness to travel as needed for project collaboration and partner meetings.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.