La Frontera EMPACT
Apache Junction, AZ
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
This is a great opportunity for a Therapist to join our dynamic department in Apache Junction. In this position, you will utilize your experience to provide direct clinical service including individual, family, and group therapy for families, youth and adults.
Job responsibilities include: facilitation of individual and family counseling, perform clinical liaison duties for assigned clients, ensure quality service delivery, including clinical care and all associated duties, maintain all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures, including appropriate intake and risk assessments, diagnosis, service planning, progress notes, discharge planning, termination documentation, and inter-agency reports. You will be attending meetings and trainings as requested. This position is a 40 hour work week with evening and weekend hours possible as may be needed to accommodate the schedules of families.
- Masters degree. Course of Study: Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or directly related field.
- Licensure preferred but not required: Must be eligible for licensure.
- Experience working with GMHSA, SMI and Children services preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of Best Practice therapeutic approaches.
- Must be organized & reliable, have knowledge of community resources, be trauma-informed, and be able to individualize treatment.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available. Rural Diff available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment