Oasis Behavioral Health
Therapist - Southlake, Texas
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Sierra Tucson combines integrative and experiential therapies with evidence-based practices to provide a full range of treatment modalities. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur.
AS A THERAPIST,
You will be responsible for treating mental, emotional, cognitive, affective or behavioral disorders to include:
- Applying psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of treating such diagnosed emotional and mental disorders.
- Conducting individual, group or family therapy as appropriate for the treatment plan of the patient.
- Conducting a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial discharge plan.
- Providing initial treatment planning for patient based on assessment and coordinate any additional services needed and revise as necessary.
- Maintaining documentation of therapy services provided to each patient according to facility and professional standards, revising as necessary.
- Maintaining a caseload as assigned.
- Participating in treatment team meetings and collaborate with other staff to facilitate services for the patient as appropriate to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or patient setting.
- Providing case management, discharge planning or after-care planning according to treatment plan.
- May assist in educating and training staff on behavior management or therapeutic crisis intervention.
- May coordinate various clinical, psychosocial or educational activities with patient and their families.
- Evaluating patient's need and determine if referrals to other program or facilities are needed.
- May assist in the training of new clinical staff and interns.
- May coordinate the activities of other clinical and direct patient care personnel, providing direction and clinical guidance.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related therapeutic field
Six (6) or more years experience as a therapist including two (2) or more years experience with the specific population of the facility
State or national licensure for professional therapy providers
CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training provided by facility)
First aid may be required based on state or facility.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Three medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
OUR CORE VALUES
Relationships We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
Integrity We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
Compassion We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
Excellence We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
Teamwork We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision
SIERRA TUCSON MISSION
Our mission to provide a safe place for emotional, physical and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding and empowerment.
Equal Opportunity Employer