We Are Blood
Laredo, TX, United States
Purpose: Distribute tissue and products to UTR clients. Ensure that appropriate paperwork and data entry is accurate and completed in a timely manner from our satellite office in San Antonio.
*****Shift: Monday through Friday 10AM-6PM
- Fill product orders to include: packaging and shipment or delivery of tissue, and tissue tracking, while adhering to BTC quality practice
- Receive tissue from vendors ensuring compliance with BTC, AATB and FDA guidelines
- Maintain compliance with FDA, AATB, OSHA, and BTC guidelines, protocols, and policies and procedures
- Assist in the order of supplies with purchasing
- Special projects as assigned
- Rotate through the on-call schedule for Tissue Distribution
- Own the experience by meeting and exceeding customer service standards for internal and external customers: Stay in the know, Get funky, Open doors, Applause feels good and Cross the line.
- Meet and exceed employee program expectations of AMO CommYOUnity! standards: Rewards & Recognition, Communication, Individuality, Integrity, Respect, and Pursuit of Excellence.
Skills, Education, & Experience:
- Exhibit professional conduct and demeanor at all times, ability to adapt to change and facilitate change in a positive and professional manner
- Requires 1 to 2 years of inventory, materials management, and/or distribution experience preferably in a regulated environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, some college is preferred
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Must be 21 years of age or older, able to provide proper licensure credentials, a copy of a current and acceptable driving record and proof of insurability
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift transport containers, up to 25 pounds without assistance and up to 50 pounds with assistance, if needed.
- Must be able to drive company vehicle
- Must be able to travel as assigned or according to the needs of the service area.
Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 10-6p shift, and participate in the on call coverage for some weekends to include holidays with overtime as needed