Training Assistant & On-Boarding Specialist
Under supervisor of the Training Manager to contact potential candidates, conduct interviews, assist with pre-hire onboarding, maintain training records, and provide quality training to VALLEYLIFE staff.
Onboarding Position Responsibilities
- Review Job Description with potential candidates.
- Scheduling candidates for New Employee Orientation.
- Interview potential candidates without biases.
- Gathering information for employee placement.
- Scheduling pre-hire assessment and background paperwork.
Training Assistant Position Responsibilities
- Enter Training certificates into database.
- Scan Documents and save in corresponding folders.
- Assist with training projects.
- Back-up primary training instructor by teaching training classes as assigned.
- Enter DCW training in DCW database.
- Other duties assigned.
Must be (21) years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience working with the developmentally disabled.
- Behavioral experience a plus.
- Must meet State/agency licensure requirements for fingerprinting, CPR, and First Aid.
- Must have a valid Arizona Drivers License with a safe driving record as determined by the insurance requirements, minimum of 36 months of driving history.
- History of training, coaching or managerial experience.
- Ability to lift 40-60 pounds a distance of four feet, a frequency up to 20 times in an eight hour shift and 35 times in a twelve hour shift.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.