Trash Collection Full Time Position Truck or Trailer Required.
Valet Living is currently hiring for a Full-Time Apartment Doorstep Trash Collector in your local area. Enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get a workout while you work. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay and promotional advancement opportunities.
We have immediate start dates and provide hands-on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Collect trash bags and recycling door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite dumping)
- Work hours: Day Shift Monday through Friday.
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great pay: $18 an hour
- Pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive the higher part of the pay range to help offset fuel and mileage costs. All driving is done while on community property - no offsite driving or dumping.
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with a trailer is required in some locations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid and current driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- Strong work ethic
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Employee referral bonus program - earn up to $2,500 for each referral hired
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.
Valet Living Associates: Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020