Pompano Beach, FL
Travel Medical Assistant
As a Travel Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing clinical support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office. You will support the doctor and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care.
Our client has medical offices in Aventura Hospital, Memorial West and Palmetto Hospital. The schedule is given a week on advance and will be meeting the Dr. at whichever office he is seeing patients that day.
The schedule is Mon-Fri from 8:30am-5:00pm
- Interview patients and document medical history
- EMR software used EClinicalWorks and Intergy
- Assist during medical examinations
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- Degree in medical assistance
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.