Centers Health Care
Traveling Clinical Restoration Nurse LPN / RN
Traveling Clinical Restoration Nurse LPN/RN
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a Traveling Clinical Restoration Nurse who will support our nursing homes in assigned locations.
Extensive overnight travel is required!
LPN/RN license along with proven experience in a long-term care environment is required!
- Perform functions as delineated under the scope of practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Conduct clinical audits as directed, correct findings as applicable
- Identifies areas of clinical improvement, develop systemic restoration to correct identified areas
- Maintain focus on quality improvement
- Report findings to the facility Director of Nursing, Facility Administrator, Clinical Restoration Team Leader or designee
- 5+ years of work experience as an LPN in a skilled nursing environment
- Active LPN/RN license in good standing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong level of accountability
- Travel is required- 4 or even 5 nights a week