Centers Health Care
UAS Registered Nurse (RN)
UAS Registered Nurse
NEW GRADS WELCOME
Northern Services Assisted Living Facility currently seeking a Full Time UAS Registered Nurse to care for our patients. You will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote patients well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Schedule and conduct face to face comprehensive clinical assessments for current Assisted Living members via UAS assessments according to state guidelines, policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Create service plans and determine eligibility and continuing program services via the UAS
- Conducts comprehensive assessment of all aspects of potential new members condition - clinical, social, and environmental to determine the level of services needed to appropriately keep member safe in the community
- Gathers clinical information from various sources to address all conditions, and follows appropriate guideline, policy, procedure and clinical judgment in completing assessment requirements
- Communicates with consumers, families, providers, and other parties as needed to complete accurate comprehensive assessment
- Understands the needs of vulnerable populations who have chronic or complex bio-psychosocial needs
- Conducts all assessment functions in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Proficiency in use of UAS-NY is preferred
- Effective communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently is required
- Effective computer and English language skills required
- MLTC/ Managed Medicaid experience preferred
Northern Services Assisted Living is a cozy, friendly community located in the heart of Rockland County. Services include three nutritious meals plus snacks, creative activities and recreational opportunities, and onsite monitoring 24/7. Transportation, housekeeping and laundry, as well as case management, Medication assistance are also part of the program. Give us a call and come by to see us to learn more NRV110