Rise Services, Inc.
Saint George, UT
UT - Lead DSP St. George Day Program (57158)
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a Part Time Team Lead to provide support to adults with developmental disabilities or mental health needs in our RISE Opportunity Center (ROC).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in a leadership role; demonstrate ability to make independent decisions regarding the program and people being supported, and providing appropriate follow through.
- Maintain necessary records, logs, and other documentation as required.
- Promote the rights of people receiving support and contribute to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers, i.e. people receiving support, supervisor, staff, each respective family/guardian and funding agencies.
- Demonstrate respect and promote choice for clients in the program.
- Assist or supervise with the delivery of supports including, but not limited to hygiene, daily living, meals, transportation,
- Frequently interact with people receiving supports, family members, guardians, natural supports, support coordinators (as applicable), and support staff.
- Ensure that clean and safe environments are maintained.
- Quickly and effectively respond to emergency situations and natural disasters per RISE protocol such as fire, application of First Aid, CPR, etc.
- Experience and/or education in the field of developmental disabilities or related field preferred.
- Must have a desire and interest in working with people with disabilities or special needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must pass a criminal background screening.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY