Jim Click Automotive Group
We are looking for an minimum 2 years experienced detailer who will be responsible for detailing primarily used vehicles. This position is full time and is a paid by flag hours. It requires working outside in a non air-conditioned environment. Schedule is Monday-Friday and every third Saturday.
Cleans and refurbishes new and used vehicles. Washes exterior of vehicles with cleaning solutions and water, using cloths, brushes and spraying equipment; cleans all interior fabric, vinyl and leather surfaces using vacuum equipment, cleaning agents, brushes, mechanized cleaning equipment and hand tools; applies waxes and protectants to exterior surfaces and utilizes mechanized and hand application processes; uses a variety of cleaners, polishes, preservation agents throughout the vehicle to obtain highest quality/"new vehicle" look; uses limited paint, dyes and reconditioning chemicals to interior and exterior of vehicle; obeys all state and federal OSHA regulations and understand and complies with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) requirements; adheres to all company policies, procedures and ethical standards, and established industry guidelines; operates standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Washes exterior of vehicles with cleaning solutions and water using cloths, brushes and spraying equipment.
- Cleans all interior fabric, vinyl and leather surfaces using vacuum equipment, cleaning agents, brushes, mechanized cleaning equipment and hand tools.
- Applies wax and protectants to exterior surfaces, utilizing mechanized and hand application processes.
- Utilizes variety of cleaners, polishers, preservation agents throughout vehicles to obtain highest quality/ "new vehicle" look.
- Obeys all state and federal OSHA regulations, understand and complies with Material Safety Data Sheets requirements.
- Regularly and consistently adheres to all Company policies, procedures and ethical standards and established industry guidelines.
We offer a competitive benefit package including: 401K Plan; medical insurance; paid vacation days and more. The Jim Click and Holmes Tuttle Automotive Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Applications are available in person only at 780 W. Competition Road, Tucson AZ 85705. Available application hours are Monday through Friday from 8am until 3pm.