Shamrock Foods Company
Accounting Associate - Receivables
The Vendor Income Associate is responsible for performing various accounting functions in Vendor Income, as well as assists with special projects.
- Process return to vendor requests daily
- Post credits to vendors for return to vendor claims
- Process check payments from vendors
- Process credit memos from vendors
- Process short shipment deductions and send backup as requested
- Assist in vendor sample customer set up and posting adjustments
- Backup for vendor quality as needed
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency in MS Outlook and MS Excel required
- Strong people skills with ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload utilizing various computer platforms/software applications
- Ability to prioritize workload given various tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage input from multiple workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding familys motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. Thats why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesnt stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! In addition to the benefits described, this position may be eligible for a vehicle expense allowance, cell phone allowance, and/or participation in Shamrock Rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.