Volunteers of America
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Veterans Case Manager
Volunteers of America Ohio and Indiana is seeking a Veterans Case Manager (full-time) to join our valued Indianapolis Veterans Program team. Our program offers comprehensive veteran services throughout both Ohio and Indiana to assist veterans with a range of housing, mental health, and employment services. As the Veterans Case Manager (full-time), you are part of a team of dedicated people offering our clients crisis intervention. This includes a comprehensive continuum of care, creating effective individual service plans, appropriate systematic reports, and maintaining a database of client resources. Your contribution as the Veterans Case Manager will touch the mind, body, heart – and ultimately the spirit – of those we serve while integrating our deep compassion with highly effective programs and services.
Essential job duties:
- Conduct clinical assessments and safety plans for clients.
- Facilitate group sessions.
- Develop individual services plans to meet the needs of the client and program requirements.
- Link clients to services, resources, and supports in the community.
- Provide service coordination between program and community partners and their families/supporters.
- Meet regularly with clients, document progress or regress, and conduct case reviews.
- Develop good working relationships with community partners and area human service providers.
- Maintain consistent communication with health care providers and program staff to monitor client progress.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in social work or related counseling field (mental health counseling, counseling psychology, addiction counseling, etc).
- Valid Indiana driver's license required.
- Applicants must pass a state, county, and Department of Child Services background check.
- Health benefits package – including medical, dental, and vision.
- 403(b) with company match.
- Personal paid time off – including 11 paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program
- University partnerships for tuition discounts
- Wellness program