Vivage Quality Health Partners
Grand Junction, CO
Vivage - Admissions Coordinator - Eagle Ridge
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As an Admissions Coordinator with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to assist in obtaining required information and admit residents in an efficient manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Wages
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D, 401K and more!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Outgoing, professional and caring healthcare professional who is excited to work with residents and make a difference in their healthcare.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Drivers License
- Must have advanced computer skills. Google experience is a plus.
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross, is a plus.
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or at time of hire).
- Proof of COVID vaccination or qualifying exemption required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - Wed love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.41
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00