Vivage Quality Health Partners
Vivage - Housekeeper - Cambridge
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Housekeeper/Laundry Associate with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job is to provide assigned day-to-day housekeeping functions including but not limited to: Laundry, Sweeping, Dusting, and Changing the waste basket.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Schedules - We offer Full Time & Part - Time
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
THE MUST HAVES:
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exmemption
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or be willing to submit to testing upon hire)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - Wed love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $14.77
- Max Hiring Rate $21.69