Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizonas oldest and largest non-profit, community-based providers of behavioral health services. We offer an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. SB&H is a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience.
We are seeking a Vocational Coordinator to join our Buckeye Outpatient Clinic. This location provides mental health treatments, including medication monitoring and assistance for persons with addictions.
The Vocational Coordinator will work in-office Monday-Friday, standard business hours (no evenings, weekends or holidays).
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Vocational Coordinator develops community partnerships and maximizes opportunities for persons in services to enter the labor force.
- Oversees services, including resume development, job search support, and interviewing techniques
- Coordinates with outside organizations to identify job opportunities
- Works with local service providers and case managers to advocate for and link persons in services with vocational opportunities
- Provides support concerning issues of treatment planning, advocacy, medication management, crisis intervention, safety planning
- Conducts vocational groups and job clubs
- Provides accurate documentation of contact with members
- Minimum of 21-year of age
- Bachelors degree in the behavioral health field plus one year of relevant experience in behavioral health
- Valid AZ drivers license, and Motor Vehicle clearance
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Hourly rate for Vocational Coordinator starts at $17.42 and could potentially increase based upon education and experience.
- Career Development Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by growing into an array of leadership opportunities.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE