Priority Payment Systems
VP of Operations
Job Title: VP of Operations
Reports To: EVP of Operations
Location: Alpharetta, GA
We are looking for an All-Star candidate who has experience as an operator: developing people and enhancing internal processes, with the ability to think through and implement strategy.
You will be an integral member of the operations leadership team, working with business leaders to determine and implement performance, strategy and alignment of operations. Reporting to the EVP of Operations, this intersectional role will partner closely with heads of Payment Operations, Client Experience, Credit, Business Intelligence and Compliance to drive revenue effectiveness through business, systems, data, and process analysis, improvement, and implementation, capitalizing on opportunities to strengthen Priority Technology Holdings.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Lead continuous process improvement, employee development and optimization efforts across all areas of Business Operations.
- Foster bottoms-up participation in process improvement from all levels of Priority Technology Holdings.
- Work with Client Service and Relationship Management teams to analyze common errors quantify impact, identify root cause, and work with appropriate departments to minimize such errors.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop a set of operating standards and KPIs to measure departments and strategic initiatives' effectiveness and impact.
- Leverage data analysis to improve the teams performance and identify opportunities to influence product development priorities.
- Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired client experiences, and then work with appropriate Priority team(s) to implement.
- Own strategic quality assurance and performance management initiatives.
- Develop suitable programs for the development of skills covering the subjects laid down in the training program curriculum.
- You will inspire others, leading by example, and instill the ethos of operational excellence.
- 8 years of operations or related experience.
- 5 years of industry experience (Payments/ Fintech).
- 5 years of progressive experience managing large teams.
- 3 years of Omni-channel customer experience management, preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or greater.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Focus on driving results. Self-starter with proven capability to entirely own complex problems and deliver results regardless of impediments.
- Creative problem solving, Innovative thinking, Able to define a course of action in the face of complexity and ambiguity.
- Excellent management skills. Proven team leader who encourages ideas big and small, excellent execution, and close collaboration. Inspires teams to perform and the highest levels.
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment and meet challenging deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Superb analytical skills. Loves data and is able to analyze a problem, use data to articulate a recommendation, and take action accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate actively and effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
- Exceptional communication skills. Can create common knowledge and generate buy-in and influence towards recommended decisions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement