VP People & Culture
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
We have partnered with AMN Healthcare to assist Centura Health with this important search. Your application submitted through the Centura Career Portal will be shared with the search committee, though you may also submit your resume/CV directly to them at Kathleen. Lennon@AMNHealthcare.comFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Centura Health is committed to supporting our employees as they develop their careers and enrich their lives. As such, we are searching for a leader for the position of Vice President of People & Culture. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, this position is a key member of the Human Resources senior leadership team and is responsible for the strategic direction of recruitment, organizational design and effectiveness, and workforce strategy in order to advance the talent, mission and culture for Centura Health.
Important to this role is understanding the leadership expectations of this position and the entire leadership team throughout Centura Health. The VP People & Culture must have a personal and professional connection to theMission of our Christian organization. This position must be a team player themselves and contribute toward a Team centered approach that lends itself to ensuring "team before self" as we lead our complex, highly matrixed organization into the differentiated leading role as THE system of choice. This position will invite others into their Mission and Community Health work in order to be fully Transparent with the activities of this position, allowing for celebration of success and learnings through opportunities for change. This position will be a change agent for the health system by being bold in our thoughts and actions that generate the need for Urgency as we forge ahead as the thought leader in our industry. Finally, the individual must demonstrate personal and professional Accountability to our community, associates, physicians, and sponsors for performance for nursing and its team.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Master's Degree Required
- Ten years of relevant culture change experience, or an equivalent combination of education and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Significant experience and expertise in workforce planning, leadership development programs, employee engagement, change management, and talent acquisition strategy programs, and initiatives.
- Achievement and results orientation; able to translate vision/strategy into specific goals, tactics, action plans, and deliverables.
- Strong influencing capability; able to skillfully influence peers, colleagues, and vendors to promote and engage ideas.
- Superior leadership and managerial skills with superior ability to lead, motivate, and develop others.
- Requires ability to empower team, foster collaboration, and enhance team morale.
This position may be eligible for relocation assistance and or bonus incentives.Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health connects individuals, families and neighborhoods across Colorado and western Kansas with more than 6,000 physicians and 21,000 of the best hearts and minds in health care. Through our 17 hospitals, two senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician practices and clinics, home care and hospice services, and Flight for Life Colorado, we are making the region's best health care accessible and affordable in every community we serve. Formed in 1996 by sponsors Adventist Health System and Catholic Health Initiatives, our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities. Centura Health is more than a great place to work - it's a place where our core Values of Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Spirituality, Stewardship, Imagination and Excellence are demonstrated daily in everything we do.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!