Coram/CVS Health is looking for a meticulous warehouse/logistics professional to join our team as a Warehouse Technician! This rewarding opportunity allows you to work closely with our Pharmacy team where you will gain experience in the growing home health/home infusion field. At Coram, we believe that Warehouse Technicians are a key part of maintaining organization in our branches, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic role, you will assist with the picking/packing, shipping/receiving, and inventory of medical products. The ideal individual for this role will be able to lift medical supplies weighing a minimum of 25-pounds at a time.
As a Warehouse Technician, you will
* Ensure proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
* Act as a back up the purchasing coordinator and assist with the purchasing of medical supplies and equipment. Assist with inventory control measures including receiving, stocking and record keeping of product.
* Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
* Act as a liaison between patients and the specialty pharmacy team.
* Pick and pull medical supplies and equipment for patient orders, in preparation for shipment and delivery of product to a patients home.
* Work closely with UPS, Federal Express and couriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
Typical work hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM, with an opportunity for over-time based on business need. This is a full-time, permanent career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
With Coram/CVS Health, you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your warehouse and customer service experience with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patients lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word "Coram" derives from the Latin word "cor," meaning "heart"... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Do you want to learn more? Check out the videos below!
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
* Minimum one year warehouse experience.
* Minimum one year customer service experience.
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail.
Pharmacy technician status or interest in becoming a pharmacy technician trainee.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.