Warehouse Assistant Part Time
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company has a great opportunity for a Part Time Warehouse Assistant in Tucson average 20 hours per week. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced warehouse assistant.
Assists in maintaining the company's warehouses, grounds, product inventory, and tool inventory
- Assists with the organization and maintenance of the company's warehouses. Helps keep a constant eye on product inventory so that the company always has the products it needs, where needed, for scheduled jobs.
- Assists with the warehouse organization and maintenance.
- Helps production crews by coordinating delivery of products and tools to job sites as needed.
- Helps with building maintenance issues.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Knowledge of inventory and warehouse practices.
- Knowledge of best practices in warehousing.
- Adaptability Integrity Teamwork
- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 75 pounds of force frequently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1+ years of experience in warehousing
- Valid drivers license
- Pass a background check
Dreamstyle Remodelings success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality workmanship. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We only work with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance customers expect and deserve.
Apply online or fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Dreamstyle Remodeling Americas #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Equal Opportunity Employer