Gordon Food Service Distribution
Imperial, PA, United States
Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. See below for a quick glance at who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry in one of two roles at our distribution center. There's a seat at our table for you...
2nd Shift Warehouse Selectors
- Excellent Pay: $19.30/hr plus hourly performance incentives! Our top performers make even more!
- Schedule: Sunday to Thursday, 3:30 PM until finish. A selector in this role works between 8 to 12 hours per day.
2nd Shift Warehouse Package Handlers
- Pay: $18.64/hour (includes a $1.00 shift premium) plus hourly performance incentives!
- Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 5PM- until finish. A Package Handler in this role works between 8 to 12 hours per day
Distribution Center Address: Imperial, PA 15126
Benefits after 30 days!
Be part of a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way. Our distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business and we are excited you are ready to be part of it! Order Selectors have a very physically demanding job here – we call it the “get paid to work out” program. You’ll be picking products (up to 100 pounds per case) throughout the shift and getting it ready for delivery to our customers.
Here's a first-hand look at what it's like to work at our automated distribution center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLkXsKZMDwk
Like any job, there are some requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed -- holidays are very important to our customers!
- We have frozen products – your ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions is required while you’re here.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork, and follow verbal instructions).
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check.
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Apply online with us today! We look forward to hearing from you!