Linde Gas & Equipment Inc
Morrisville, PA, United States
Warehouse Associate / Cylinder Filler ($1000 Sign-On)
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. has opportunities available on 2nd and 3rd Shift for Warehouse Associates to join our team in Morrisville, PA.
These positions will be responsible for processing gas orders in a safe and efficient manner for timely delivery to our customers. We’ll look to you to work effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision and maintain a positive working relationship with customers and employees.
Weekly Walk-In Interview Day
To be considered for these openings click Apply now or join us every Monday from 2:00 – 4:00 when you will be guaranteed an interview with our management team.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Retirement benefits
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick, PTO)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Career growth opportunities
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (payable after 90 days of continuous employment)
- Basic understanding of GMP’s and quality control concepts and practices
- Accurate count of all incoming cylinders and load/unload trucks
- Inspects all parts of the cylinder to include the cylinder itself, label, and valve
- Safely operates a forklift to load and unload trucks and gather stock from the warehouse
- Follows Linde plc procedures for safe handling, storing, securing, and proper nesting of cylinders
- Receives all goods according to standard written procedures
- Connects cylinders to manifold and opens valves to draw off residual gas and evacuate
- Reviews and documents proper thermometer, gauge, and analytical equipment calibrations
- Fills, weighs, and documents cylinders in accordance with specific guidelines
- Performs all required pre-fill and post-fill inspections and tests before cylinders are released
- Regularly inspects and maintains pumping apparatus and associated monitoring devices
- Safely operates a forklift and hand truck
- Perform mathematical calculations as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You must have a high school diploma or GED,
- Minimum of two years’ experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Good written and verbal skills, especially skills in customer service are necessary. Must have basic computer skills.
- The ideal candidate is motivated and has high energy.
- Formal forklift training/experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and understand DOT and FDA required paperwork.
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying degrees of temperature.
- Candidate must be able to push, pull, or maneuver weights of up to 100 pounds and lift or carry weights of up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to perform work during prolonged periods of standing (up to eight hours) is necessary.
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling, and repetitive motion is also required.
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.