Linde Gas & Equipment Inc
Pittsburg, CA, United States
Material Handler / Warehouse Associate
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Handler to join our team located in Pittsburg, CA.
On the Spot Job Offers! Meet with our Hiring Managers this Tuesday or Thursday from 11am - 12:30pm. Click 'Apply Now' for the location address.
The Cylinder Handler - Warehouse Associate will be responsible for handling cylinders within the facility and/or preparing for shipment both high and low pressure, specialty gas cylinders and equipment.
Cylinder Handler - Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
- Loads and unloads gas cylinders and/or other products onto and off route trucks and trailers
- Rolls cylinders and operates a forklift truck for the movement of cylinders
- Sorts empty cylinders by type
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles, and product, and/or assist with inventory
- Review’s customer orders, pulls items from full inventory, and loads items onto trucks for delivery
- Performs basic cylinder maintenance such as painting cylinders, labeling cylinders, and cleaning of work area
- Assists with accompanying paperwork for shipments
- Completes both routine and non-routine daily and weekly assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED is required
- 1+ yr. experience in plant or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.