Louisville, KY, United States
Warehouse Associate - Day and Night Shifts
Starting Pay: Days $20/hr, Nights $21/hr
Why Join Our Team?
We’re hiring Warehouse Associates across multiple shifts with full-time positions available! You’ll report to a DC Supervisor or Process Manager and have regular interaction with other team members.
Join our team!
Shift Details, Pay, and Benefits:
- Day Shift Hours: Monday-Friday
- 8:30 am-5:15 pm: Machine Bulk Picking (operate Order Picker, Reach and Swing Reach)
- 9:45 am-6:30 pm: Packing (Mezzanine, Corral, LTL)
- Average work week- 45 hours
- Occasional Mandatory OT
- Night Shift Hours: Overnight shift: Sunday - Wednesday OR Tuesday - Friday
- 7:00 pm-5:30 am Small/Bulk Check-in
- 8:00 pm-6:30 am Machine Bulk Putaway
- Overnight shift is 4x10 schedule (4 days a week, 10-hour shifts)
- Pay starting at $20.00/hr for Days and $21.00/hr for Nights with three raises in 12 months bringing your pay to $21.20/hr for Days and $22.20/hr for Nights
- + $1/hour for working overnight shift
- + $1/hour for powered industrial equipment (PIE) operators**
- Access to up to 30% of your paycheck before payday to help with financial emergencies
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage starts day one
- 18 paid time off days and 6 company holidays per year
- 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave and more
- Safety shoes provided
- Safely complete inbound and/or outbound warehouse tasks with strong attention to detail. For example, unloading, sorting, labeling, replenishing, auditing, and packing products
- Ensure products are shipped correctly to exceed customers' expectations for quality and delivery speed
- Meet safety, quality, productivity, behavior, attendance, and overtime requirements as needed
- Operate computerized scanning equipment and maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment in compliance with OSHA and Hazardous Material requirements
- Perform other tasks as directed by leadership
- Comfort working on your feet with exposure to heat, cold, noise, and dust while working around moving equipment and elevated stations
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to frequently lift, slide and lower packages up to 75 pounds
- Ability to receive feedback and work well in a team environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical lifting assessment
- **For PIE operators: ability to operate warehouse vehicles, material handling equipment and powered industrial equipment, including Crown, Pacer, Reach Truck, Order Picker, Barrett and Turret Truck
- Previous warehouse, retail, or customer service experience in fast-paced environments
- Great attention to detail, quality, and safety
Who We Are
Grainger is a leading broad line distributor with operations primarily in North America, Japan and the United Kingdom. We achieve our purpose, We Keep the World Working®, by serving more than 4.5 million customers with a wide range of products that keep their operations running and their people safe. Grainger also delivers services and solutions, such as technical support and inventory management, to save customers time and money.
We’re looking for passionate people who can move our company forward. We have a welcoming workplace where you can build a career for yourself while fulfilling our purpose to keep the world working. We embrace new ways of thinking and recognize everyone is an individual. Find your way with Grainger today.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply with us today for immediate consideration! Complete the quick apply form and apply online or attach your most up to date resume!