Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator I Miami Lakes, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of Warehouse Associate/ Forklift Operator to work at a company located in the Miami Lakes, FL area. This is a Temp to perm position
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to be assigned a STA # by TSA
- Full time position (M-F with some Saturday activity)
- O/T will be required on an as need basis
- Need flexibility with their schedule to accommodate business activities
- Can start at: 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. and work to 5:00, 5:30, 6:00 p.m. or later
- Bilingual a plus (English & Spanish), but not required
- Read, write and speak English is a plus
- Forklift certification/experience is required
- If they do not have a certification, we can test them and certify them prior to placing them on a forklift
- We prefer that they know how to drive
- Gas sit down forklift
- Electric sit down forklift
- Stand Up Electric Reach Truck (Raymond or Crown)
- Very Narrow Aisle forklift (Drexel)
- RF Handheld Scan gun experience a plus
- Computer friendly
- Has worked with a computer before
- Understanding of e-mail
- Worked with a WMS before
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Looking for a long term position
- Good communication skills
- Steel toed shoes required
- Must be able to lift boxes of up to 60 pounds as needed
- Must be flexible and be prepared to perform any warehouse related task asked of them
- Pulling and packing orders
- Unloading and loading of containers and trailers (as/when needed)
- Assisting with offloading large pieces in our truck yard
- Performing re-works/special project work
- Performing product inspections
- Physically tasking job; Candidate(s) must be in great physical shape
- Non-air conditioned space
- Any other reasonable tasks asked of them
- Non-smoking environment (no smoking breaks)
- No cell phone usage on the warehouse floor
- Great opportunity for someone who wants to grow with a company
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in the Miami Lakes, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs