Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Black Hawk, CO
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: none
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply on line now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarchs new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Caf, fine dining Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games, and a new poker and sports betting rooms coming soon. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options ($4 -$6 round trip for casino busses)
- Free Covered Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Internal growth and transfer opportunities for continuous growth and advancement opportunities
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO in your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Dont want to drive to Black Hawk? You dont have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
Prepares shipments for postal or commercial conveyance; determines most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery.
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Sorts, counts, packages, labels, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
- Delivers items to requisitioning departments and obtains authorized signatures for accepted items.
- Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents.
- Maintains company shipping database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records.
- Operates dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment
- Issues stock based on requisitions request by individual departments.
- Responsible to ensure cleanliness and sanitation of work areas.
- All duties to be performed while following all safety policy and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned in the warehouse
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to obtain gaming license
- Ability to perform basic computer entry and searches
- Ability to operate pallet jack, forklift
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Knowledge of postal or commercial shipping methods and procedures
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Ability to work from a ladder and other elevated positions
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and continuously use hands
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarchs intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.