Gordon Food Service Distribution Taunton
Taunton, MA, United States
Night Shift Freezer Warehouse Selectors start at $20.23/hour (including a $1.00 shift premium) plus hourly $1.19 hourly Freezer incentive plus hourly performance incentives! On average our Selectors are making $85K a year.
- Schedule: Sunday to Thursday, 4PM until finish. A selector in this role works 8 plus hours per day.
- Benefits after 30 days!
- 401K Match and profit sharing
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Hire
Be part of a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way.
Our distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business and we are excited you are ready to be part of it!
Freezer Order Selectors have a very physically demanding job here – we call it the “get paid to work out” program. You’ll be picking products (up to 100 pounds per case) throughout the shift and getting it ready for delivery to our customers.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred).
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as required -- holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
- We have frozen products – your ability to work in extreme cold conditions is required while you’re here.
- And you'll hustle --- this is a fast-paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling product that weighs up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check.
- Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process. We send updates via e-mail to let you know where you're in the process.
HURRY! Apply today for immediate consideration!