Dacula, GA, United States
Warehouse Material Handler
We are Actively Interviewing Warehouse Material Handlers to join our Team.
We are happy to train you so no experience is necessary! We are also welcoming tenured and experienced Warehouse Athletes to join the team! Please let us know your experience level when you apply.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you are a warehouse ATHLETE looking to make serious cash, keep reading and come grow with us!
- Pay: $15/hour minimum plus production pay bonus
- The highest performing unloaders average over $27/hour and our departmental average is over $20/hour
- Full-Time, permanent positions with lots of associate development and internal promotion opportunities
- Various shift times available in a variety of warehouse temperatures/environments
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k & paid time off!
- Awesome referral bonus & more incentives
- FHI offers weekly pay and on the job training
*Please note this is not a travel position and you should live local to the site*
Working at FHI is more than a job. It’s a career. A company where you can pursue new and rewarding job opportunities as you gain experience and demonstrate success. FHI is proud of its reputation of employing the industry’s most reliable warehouse professionals. We go the extra mile to develop and retain quality associates—an approach our customers acknowledge and appreciate.
The Recruitment Team is looking forward to talking with you!