Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company has a great opportunity for a Warehouse Manager in our new Ontario location. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced warehouse manager.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Manages the company's warehouses, grounds, product inventory, and tool inventory
- Assists with the organization and maintenance of the company's warehouses. Helps keep a constant eye on product inventory so that the company always has the products it needs, where needed, for scheduled jobs.
- Assists with the warehouse organization and maintenance.
- Helps production crews by coordinating delivery of products and tools to job sites as needed.
- Helps with building maintenance issues.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Knowledge of inventory and warehouse practices.
- Knowledge of best practices in warehousing.
- Adaptability Integrity Teamwork
- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 75 pounds of force frequently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 2+ years of experience in warehousing
- Valid drivers license
- Pass a background check
Don't miss a great career opportunity with a solid, stable, growing leading company, don't delay apply today!
Solid base salary and full benefits available.
Apply online or fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Dreamstyle Remodeling Americas #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Equal Opportunity Employer