Kiolbassa Provision Company
San Antonio, TX, United States
2nd Shift Warehouse Shipping Worker
Kiolbassa Provision Company is now hiring 2nd Shift Warehouse Shipping Workers in San Antonio, TX!
The salary range is $17/hr–$21.50/hr.
Through the complete knowledge and understanding of the department fundamental objective and operational procedures and processes, the Warehouse Shipping Worker will ensure all required tasks are executed in accordance to company policies and procedures, and ensure all functions of the warehouse, shipping & receiving are completed in a timely and safe manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support and demonstrate company vision, mission, values, and strategy:
• Model Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by listening, communicating effectively, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate team spirit by respecting and supporting team members in your department and in other departments.
• Facilitate a team work environment for the department in support of management direction and decisions.
• Demonstrate behaviors supportive of personal and professional growth of self and team members.
• Demonstrate respect for a diverse group of team members by encouraging positive teamwork.
• Lead by example and maintain proficiency in all job functions.
• Responsible for receiving, inspecting, and documenting raw material and supplies while executing department processes and procedures through the use of Canopy, as well as the safety responsibility when using motorized equipment (Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks).
• Responsible for accurate daily raw materials and finished goods inventory counts.
• Responsible for accurately providing raw material to production and transferring finished goods to off-site warehouse.
• Responsible for accurately completing department Canopy transactions.
• Responsible for accurately completing all shipping documentation.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving production and accounting issues in Canopy.
• Responsible for general cleanup of warehouse area.
• Responsible for receiving delivery appointments.
Safety & Quality:
• Ensure safety practices and procedures are followed.
• Operate warehouse equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED
• Forklift certification
• Must have valid driver license
• 2 year of experience working in a warehouse environment
• Experience working in a food manufacturing plant preferred
• Working experience with MS office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Experience with other ERP manufacturing software
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures within the particular field
• Experience in production control, planning, and inventory control
• Strong communication skills, verbal & written
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Ability to embrace value based leadership
• Ability to work flexible hours, overtime as needed (to include early morning, evening, weekend shifts)
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Ability to carry-out instructions and directions
• Ability to safely operate forklifts and electrical pallet jacks
• Must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment
• Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask between various duties
• Must be self- motivated, extremely reliable and punctual
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time
• Involves routine exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, noise, mechanical, electrical, and chemical hazards when entering production areas
• Involves routine exposure to outside weather conditions, temperatures
• Must be able to work in cold environmental conditions, routinely 30-45 degrees
• Must be able to stand and walk on cement floor for extended periods of time, up to 10 hours
• Must be able to lift, reach, and carry objects for extended periods of time as required to complete assignments
• Requires talking, seeing, hearing, using fine dexterity skills as required to complete assignments
• Work involves occasional driving and ability to travel in vehicle
• Requires use of handheld data collection device, handheld radio, personal computer
• Ability to operate heavy equipment in safe manner
Click "Apply now" to apply with us today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.