Jupiter Consolidated Group
Warehouse -Solar Company
Denver, Denver, CO, US
Requisition ID: 1387
Your Hours and Location: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:00 am -2:30pm at our location 9900 E. 51st Ave. Denver, CO 80238
Warehouse | Pull Material | Deliveries | Inventory
What your day is like:
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, racks and shelves by hand or with pallet jack
- Count and package inventory in preparation for installation
- Unload and received incoming deliveries
- Ensure inventory control quality is followed
- Operate all equipment in safe manner
- Assist with facility maintenance and house-keeping
SunTalk is a solar installation company and electrical contractor.
Position is responsible for the handling of all electrical parts and solar parts moving through the SunTalk warehouse and inventory. All materials will be accurately accounted for and organized for easy access, kitting and staging of individual jobs and pulled from SunTalk warehouse inventory or provided by delivery from electrical suppliers.
Ability to handle heavy lifting up to 75 pounds.
Demonstrate positive attitude, appearance and attendance.
Solid organizational skills.
Attention to detail.
Knowledge of electrical and solar components a plus.
Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Clean motor vehicle record.
Competitive compensation based on experience $15-$18/hour. Must be available for early morning (6am) starts.
Part time with opportunity to transition to full time employment.
Interested parties should respond to this posting with a cover letter and copy of a resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer